February 12, 2013

Refreshing chicken ramen

Near the Ushima(湯島) metro-station, there is a famous ramen shop called "Daiki(大喜)." Daiki has no branch shop and we can taste their ramens only at this shop,though Daiki has enjoyed their fame. Every time I passed by, I saw a queue in front of Daiki. Daiki is actually a shabby and small shop, but its taste attracts many people. 
Chicken-salt and soy sauce soup ramen
Special chicken-salt soup ramen
Daiki offers variety of ramens, but their specialty seems chicken-salt soup ramen. The gentle and refreshing taste is different from those of most other ramen shops and gets popularity even among women. But the taste is a little bit simple for me. I got a bit tired of eating the ramen while eating...though I had been very impressed at the beginning. Maybe it would depend on personal preference. I may prefer much stronger and richer taste(definitely this refreshing ramen is better for health...). My rating is 2.5 out of 5. Gochiso-samadeshita!

Daiki(大喜) http://www.daiki1999.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment