August 11, 2014

Relaxing chain cafe specializing egg dishes

When I went shopping to Kinshicho (錦糸町) to buy baby items with family, I found a chain cafe named "Salon Tamago to Watashi (サロン 卵と私)" in TERMINA, a shopping mall attached to the JR Kinshicho Station. "Tamago to Watashi" means "egg and I" (strange name...:)) and this restaurant offers dishes using egg such as omelette, pancake, souffle, etc. Though I hadn't expected at all, the dishes were good! 
"Salon Tamago to Watashi"
Inside
Souffle pancake
cafe
Baked souffle rice omelette 
Their specialty is souffle or pancake and omelette using souffle. Both of the souffle-typed pancake(JPY530) and rice omelette(JPY1,030) were light like mousse and melted in the mouth shortly. Very favorable texture. The taste was stably good as a chain cafe. Particularly, combination of the hot pancake and whipped cream, butter and maple syrup was superb! 

Their sofa seats are cozy and relaxing. The price is inexpensive. The dishes were nice. I'd like to visit again when I have chance. For having a short break, this cafe featuring egg dishes might be a good option. My rating is 3.5 out of 5. Gochiso-samadeshita!

Salon Tamago to Watashi (サロン 卵と私)

No comments:

Post a Comment