October 22, 2014

Mild Chinese dishes at a spacious restaurant in Ginza

When I have lunch with friends/colleagues, it's been a bit difficult for me to find a suitable restaurant...with baby! Before, I just had to care about cuisine, budget, location and atmosphere. Now, I have much longer checklist so that everyone including other customers can be happy.

In the center of Ginza (銀座), near the cross road of Ginza 4 chome (銀座4丁目交差点), I found a large Chinese restaurant named "GINZA RO-LAN (銀座楼蘭)", a branch of Hotel GRAND PACIFIC LE DAIBA located on the 10th floor of GINZA CORE (銀座コア). RO-LAN dominates all the 10th floor. Thanks to that, the restaurant is spacious enough that customers don't have to care the next tables. 
Entrance of "GINZA RO-LAN"
Dining room of "GINZA RO-LAN"
Small starter
Shark's fin soup
Stir-fried ging-geng-cai
Sauteed beef and stewed prawn/tofu
Almond jelly
In principle, lunch is from JPY3,500. Only on weekday, the above set meal is available at JPY2,600. Considering the atmosphere and the taste, the price would be adequate. The tasting is not hot at all. Rather, mild and gentle. Instead of much spices, good bouillon seemed to be used for tasting. I liked their flavorful and nutritious dishes. Staff was kind (they kindly prepared eating utensils for my baby). One thing is...the portion was not so big. If the potion had been much more, I could have been more satisfied. My rating is 3.6 out of 5. Gochiso-samadeshita!

GINZA RO-LAN (銀座楼蘭) http://r.gnavi.co.jp/a183201/
Hotel GRAND PACIFIC LE DAIBA http://www.grandpacific.jp/ 
GINZA CORE (銀座コア)http://www.ginza-core.co.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment