October 9, 2014

Scattered sushi at a nearest sushi restaurant to my house

Just in front of the Ikenohata gate (池之端門) of the Ueno Zoo (上野動物園), there is a sushi restaurant named "SUSHI EITARO (英多郎寿司)", which is the nearest one to my house. It is a middle-grade sushi restaurant where lunch is available from JPY1,100 while dinner is available from around JPY6,000. When my parents came by to see baby, I visited SUSHI EITARO after so long (usually, it is too close for me to go).
SUSHI EITARO
Inside (private room)
Sashimi and scattered sushi (JPY1,650)
At lunch, chirashi-zushi, namely scattered sushi which is sushi rice bowl topped with various sushi ingredients is reccomendable. This style of sushi is quite popular in Japan, particularly at home. Good point of this sushi is that delicate technique of sushi chef is not necessary as long as ingredients are good.

Scattered sushi looks beautiful like a jewel box as you can see. The taste was delicious enough. Good ingredients left in a previous dinner might be used for the next day's lunch. My rating is 3.4 out of 5. Gochiso-samadeshita!

SUSHI EITARO (英多郎寿司) http://www.eitarouzushi.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment