February 7, 2015

Super birthday cake of Patissier Inamura Shozo

For the birthday of my boy, I reserved a whole cake of "Patissier Inamura Shozo (パティシエ イナムラショウゾウ, see the previous post)", my most favorite cake shop. When I visited there to receive, Mr. Inamura himself prepared and showed me the cake. It was very impressive! I love the professional and diligent attitude of the chef. (By the way, for your information, queue was short in the morning (am 10-11) even on weekend. If you make reservation, you don't have to stand in a queue). 
Strawberry birthday cake of "Patissier Inamura Shozo" 
Happy Birthday!
The taste was definitely wonderful! Sponge cake was soft and airy. The aroma of good egg and butter was rich. Fresh cream was very rich and milky. Strawberry topped with its jam became much more sweet. Each element was perfect and the combination was superb! Their cakes never disappoint my expectations. My rating is 5 out of 5. Gochiso-samadeshita!

Patissier Inamura Shozo (パティシエ イナムラショウゾウ) http://www.inamura.jp/index.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment