July 27, 2013

Nearby Indian restaurant in Nezu

Tokyo has more Indian restaurants then you expect. Though I've lived in the center of London before, we have much more than there. For instance, even within 10 minutes walking distance from my home, I can count seven Indian restaurants. But quality....are quite varied. Few is very delicious, most of them are moderate and some are not good...
Padma Palace
Lunch meal of curry with naan and lassi
Shish kebab and tandoori chicken
One of my favorite among moderate ones near my house is "Padma Palace (パドマパレス)", located on the second floor of a building just near the Nezu Station (根津駅). Their lunch set meal is available from JPY 650. If we pay JPY1,100, shish kebab and tandoori chicken are included in addition to two types of curry, salad, naan/rice and soft drink. You can eat naan as much as you can.

Their grilled meats are strong taste. They may dip meats into much spice and sauce for long time. Curry is rich taste. They may use much butter or cream...which makes us fat. But it is always true fatty food makes the taste better. Their naan is thin and crispy. I prefer this type of naan to thick one like bread. If you expect spicy curry, this restaurant might be different. But it's not so bad. Suitable for lunch. My rating is 2.8 out of 5 Gochiso-samadeshita!

No comments:

Post a Comment