July 13, 2012

Authentic potato crisps of Calbee

In Harajuky (原宿), city for fashion and teenagers, there is an antenna shop of Calbee (カルビー), one of the biggest Japanese confectionery makers. Calbee's major products are many kind of potato crisps and we can buy here both ordinary crisps and fresh from the oven crisps. 
Takeshita shopping street in Harajuku
Antenna shop of Calbee
Making potato crisps
Fresh potato crisps
For buying fresh potato crisps, there was a long queue which continues until the second floor. We had to wait, but it was worth for queuing! Fresh potato crisps with cheese and maple syrup were so nice! Actually I was full at that time, but I couldn't stop eating. Combination of salty and sweet tastes was perfect. I miss the taste though I seldom go to Harajuku...My rating is 4 out of 5. Gochiso-samadeshita!


 Calbee (カルビー) http://www.calbee.co.jp/english/

No comments:

Post a Comment