July 6, 2012

Samba night in Shibuya

I had a unique experience in Shibuya(渋谷), a city for young generation and fashion. Near the Tokyu(東急) Department store, there is a Brazilian barbecue restaurant named "TUCANO'S(トゥッカーノ)" in the underground of a building. The outside is silent but once you open the door, many customers are enjoying very much with music.
Salad buffet
Side dishes buffet
Dessert
churrasco that waiters bring to each table 
Samba stage

Same as most Brazilian barbecue style, TUCANO'S is an all-you-can-eat churrasco and drink alcohol restaurant. we can also enjoy salad, side dishes and dessert at buffet. As for churrasco, there are beef, pork, chicken and lamb meats and waiters bring each grilled meat to each table. Only when we want to eat, we can ask them to cut a slice from the churrasco. Honestly speaking, I hadn't expect the quality of meat, but it was delicious, particularly beef! I ate much. While we were eating, samba dancers came to the stage and showed their dance. Rather, they invited us to the stage and most of us danced together. I was a bit embarrassed but men colleagues were enjoyed very much. Looking at their dance itself was interesting. Dancers were gorgeous, indeed! I couldn't believe they are same creatures...We had three samba shows per night. We fully enjoyed food, drink and dance! If I had chance, I would like to revisit this cheerful restaurant. My rating is 4 out of 5. Gochiso-samadeshita!

TUCANO'S(トゥッカーノ) http://www.pjgroup.jp/tucanos/

No comments:

Post a Comment