September 4, 2012

Cake of TAKANO

TAKANO(高野) is one of posh fruit shops, which sells not only fruits but also variety of cakes using fresh fruits. The showcases of TAKANO's cake shops are like jewelry box of fruits. So colorful! I can be just like a small girl who is excited with choosing cakes.
The other day when I celebrated my mother's birthday, I bought a lovely cake of TAKANO.  Especially two-stage cake is so fancy, isn't it? Heart shaped strawberries are also cute! Not only the good appearance, inside was also wonderful. Sponge cakes are very rich and soft. Fresh cream is milky but not so sweet for highlighting the sweetness of fruits. Actually, melon and mango were ripe and delicious.  

Same as every cake shops, if we say that the cake is for celebration, TAKANO kindly decorates a message plate of chocolate and gives some candles free of charge. Thanks to that, my mom was so smiling and I became also happy. My rating is 4 out of 5 for this lovely cake! Gochiso-samadeshita! 

TAKANO(高野) http://takano.jp/   

No comments:

Post a Comment