January 6, 2013

Hearty and tasty yoshoku in Sendagi

Near the cross road in front of the Sendagi(千駄木) metro station, there is a popular yoshoku restaurant called "Ryu(リュウ)."  Whenever I go, I can be happy with their hearty and tasty yoshoku! I guarantee everybody can be satisfied with the taste and price. All the set meals are around JPY1,380 including soup, main dish and rice/bread.
Entrance of "Restaurant Ryu"
Interior 
Beer and red wine
Fried shrimps and crab croquette 
Salad
Hamburg 
Breads 
The Ryu's dishes may not be so much sophisticated, but delicious as we expect. The crab croquette and fried shrimps were juicy but crispy! The hamburg with rich demiglace sauce was yummy. The portion is big enough. I want to visit Ryu when I am very hungry. The atmosphere is cozy that eve individual customers can be relaxed. My rating is 3.9 out of 5. Gochiso-samadeshita!

Restaurant Ryu(レストラン リュウ) http://r.gnavi.co.jp/6181697/  

No comments:

Post a Comment